Foreign trade is carried out among the countries which have various legal systems and different trade regulations. The trade relations to be established by permanent firms in different countries in terms of system and regulation are arranged in accordance with the norms determined by International Chamber of Commerce, INCOTERMS, Free Trade Agreements and regional business organizations and institutions.
ERCA Foreign Trade and Consultancy Co. adopts protecting the commercial interests of our firms as a principle while drawing up agreements in accordance with International Trade Law. .
- Foreign Trade Consultancy
- Foreign Trade Operations
- International Marketing Activities
- Market Research Reports
- Creating a Customer Portfolio
- Visiting Markets and Customers
- Consultancy Services on Letter of Credit
- Professional Foreign Correspondences
- International Agreements
- Basic Foreign Trade Trainings